Technical Support Representative
The Technical Support Representative shall be responsible in providing technical support and customer service to Xceed CCS' existing and potential customer through e-mail, web chat, phones and Remote Sessions. He/She will handle customers concerns regarding account related issues, internal software support and Windows troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Has experience in software troubleshooting and problem solving the Windows Desktop Operating System (XP, 7 and 8) as well as 3rd party application issues in this environment; relevant certifications will be advantageous.
- Graduate of at least 2 years of college education of any IT-related courses, or has a vocational/training diploma/certificate related to IT.
- Proficient in the English language, both verbally and written.
- Must be highly flexible and can easily adapt in a challenging working atmosphere.
- Can work in a fast-paced, result-oriented environment.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You will be part of a young and rapidly growing organization that has been named as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
- Work in a fun and motivational environment.
- Enjoy a variety of incentives and bonuses to appeal to your competitive nature.
- You will be provided with skill-based and knowledge-based trainings, both for our internal processes and for the program to which you are assigned, and you will thereafter receive ongoing training and performance reviews designed to further develop your skills.
- We promote from within, so you will have multitude of opportunities for growth and advancement to various managerial and leadership positions.